• Multifamily with over 90 units. Property is composed of 3-bedroom/2-bathroom 1,402 SF, 2-bedroom 2-bathroom 1,186 SF and 1-bedroom 1-bathroom 1,000 SF.  The total rentable area is 118,000 SF. Investment has lots of potential to gradually in...
    $14,500,000
  • Approximately   40%   of   the   units   have   been   renovated   with   new  cabinets, countertops, appliances etc. therefore leaving 60% of upside potential once rents are stabilized to market rents. Current occupancy rate is 90%. Rents ...
    $11,500,000
  • Multifamily property with a total of 14 units:  3 studios, 9- 1 bedroom/1 bath and 2- 2 bedrooms/1 bath. Property with long term tenants and 100% occupied. This beautiful apartment complex, in a corner lot, boasts…….new roof, im...
    $2,200,000
  • Great deal on a centrally located revitalized area. Hotel with 9.96% cap rate.  Nestled between two large scale developments.  Balconies overlook the river that runs behind this fabulous property. Within a close proximity to Wynwood and sho...
    $2,300,000